Thursday, July 7, 2011

30 Days of art: Day 7


i used a little of everything.. ephemera, stencils, acrylic paint, H20 color pastels, copic air brush, stamps.... i'm not happy with it, i hate the orange but i dont know how to fix it without jacking up the whole thing.  but whatever... let it go... i said what i needed to say, but not really... its kind of pathetic when you hold back things from yourself.. its like "Really? youre going to lie to yourself on purpose?..... brilliant! .. way to grow!"

do you ever know what it is you SHOULD journal about, but just keep refusing to face it?  frigg!

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree. I'm falling in love with your work and words. I have to see more. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same journaling dilemma. I know what I should be writing about but I just keep making more journals that I don't write in...

    ReplyDelete